Restriction on Claims in Ads
Other Restrictions on Claims in your Ads, Landing Pages, Purchase or Signup Processes
- There should be no claim or implication that the product can prevent, treat or cure any disease.
- There should be no claim that the product has an effect on the structure or function of the body beyond visually perceived cosmetic enhancement.
- There should be no claim or implication that use of the product will result in any permanent or long-lasting change.
- Misleading comparative claims to pharmaceuticals or surgical procedures are not acceptable.
- Advertising should not create false or overly optimistic expectations.
- Any before and after photographs must not be presented in a deceptive manner.
- The advertiser may not falsely imply that they work for or are in any way affiliated with a major search engine.
- The advertiser may not display RADIO Tri-Cities logos on any page in their fulfillment process, unless the advertiser can provide legal substantiation that they have permission to do so.
- The advertiser may not falsely imply a celebrity endorsement, either by unauthorized use of celebrity images or celebrity names in connection with the advertiser's product.
Please note that RADIO Fargo-Moorhead has the right to reject advertisements if they deem them inappropriate for their audience. In the event this happens, we will notify you immediately.